The unwritten (ok, they’re written) rules of this blog:
- I will not waste your time with boring content that holds no value.
Readers lead lives that are just as busy as writers. I will never share my humdrum daily routine with no takeaway – no one cares. I WILL tell you if I figure out an awesome parenting home hack or find a sustainable wood furniture sale for 80% off (and share the link)!
- I will not feature my kids as individuals. I know, a mom site without kid pics? Certainly experiences and products they enjoy, maybe health topics pertinent to their age, but no photos of my little peeps on this public site. They didn’t ask for mommy to write on an open platform. Take my word for it, they are adorable (in my very unbiased opinion – lol), but this site is for us, Mamas.
- I never intend to be preach-y. At no point do I pretend to be an expert of any kind. I learn something every day and enjoy sharing it when I do. Please view me as your dry-humored, inquisitive friend that you trade tips with over caw-fee talk. I AM from New Jersey.
- I don’t have a set posting schedule. Writing informative, curated posts take time, and often life gets in the way. I’m also slowly learning the WordPress and Instagram as I go. I don’t know why I was inspired to start this blog right before a major home renovation, but sometimes you feel called to do something and you just jump. So, temporary unpredictability.
- I should be considered an unbiased resouce as this page is unsponsored. If I am ever sent PR samples or product, I will be totally transparent and give my very honest opinion. Readers never deserve to be duped. I won’t endorse anything I don’t believe in to make a dollar. I’m only open to receipt because it’s a way to find relevant recommendations to share.
- I am always interested in feedback and recommendations!