Some links and items that have been helping me make a greater effort towards intentional living this week:
- Shalice Noel’s Energy Balls for snacktime are a hit with my daughter and are awesome for a grab-and-go treat full of oats, peanut butter, chocolate and other goodness. Shalice gives the recipe in her 11 Back to School Mom Hacks article. I’m somewhat addicted to them now.
- The Simple Dollar’s pondering on making choices with your money and your time to maximize value: Some Hard Questions by Trent Hamm
- Allie Cazazza’s most recent two Purpose Show podcast links: “How to Stop Multi-Tasking and Practice Mindfulness Day-to-Day” and “Stop Over-Complicating Decision Making.”
- Loving Almond Breeze’s Creamy Almond Milk in my coffee – it lightens the coffee a lot better than the regular kind – pairing it with Stevia instead of Splenda.
- Melissa Etheridge’s new album, The Medicine Show, is available to stream for free on Amazon Prime Music and listening to it is making cleaning my house and tossing items (in preparation for the renovation) a lot less tedious.